Monday, February 20, 2012

Food is interesting!

I'm feeling a little frustrated right now. Food limitations are driving me a little crazy. Sometimes I don't know if I can tolerate it until I've eaten it. Headache = don't eat this anymore! I'm a wimp when it comes to headaches so I don't even want to try some foods. One thing for sure SOY anything is bye bye for me. Headaches are not worth it! The exception is light soy sauce ONLY to be used for dipping occassionally.

The issue is tyramine. It's in a lot of food! I will get this. I have to remind myself I did it with my epilepsy I can do it with PD.

One thing that is interesting is that when you have something long term your mind and body go through a process of finally realizing it will not go away like your common cold does. It is a process. And it takes time.

I'm grateful for my blessings despite my frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment