Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wednesday

Wednesday was an exciting day for me initially. I was going to see my new neurologist to find out why the shaking in the left side of my body was getting worse. I had been diagnosed 3 years prior with essential tremors. I expected to be told I needed another MRI. What I did not expect was to hear I actually had Parkinsons. I had trouble wrapping my head around it....still do I guess. Shauntelle was in the waiting room and my ten minute appointment turned into one hour.

Dr. Witt has laid a plan out and here we go! I realize I cannot really process any of this until this weekend. I have regional competition for FBLA tomorrow and a basketball game. I called mom and talked to here while I was in the driveway. There seem to be more questions than answers! It was too late to call dad with the time difference. I went inside and Sam and I talked for two hours about things that would need to happen. Stairs seem to be my enemy for now. We have A LOT!

Tomorrow talk to work, competition and basketball. First I need to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment